At Novex Solutions we take our commitment to protecting the environment seriously and is committed to improving our environmental knowledge and how we manage the way our services impact the world around us.
In 2011-2016 Novex Solutions worked closely with The Planet Mark to improve our environmental knowledge and how we manage the way our services impact the world around us. More recently we have chosen to focus on our environmental commitment closer to home and are supporting the work of the Surrey Wildlife Trust to help protect our local environment and the wildlife it sustains.
The choice of materials we incorporate into our designs (timber, fabric and furnishings), the methods of disposal we use (recycling where possible), our policies for client liaison and project management (digital presentations replacing paper), are all sustainable.
- Continually improving our knowledge of sustainability
- Choosing responsible supply chain partners and materials
- Working practices that reduce impact on the environment
- Consulting that provides for your GREEN targets
Sustainable (Green) office design, refurbishment and fit-out makes total sense for your business; when you work with Novex Solutions you will help to conserve natural resources, benefit from reduced energy costs and work towards your GREEN targets.
- Maximise the excess we send for recycle
- Minimising material waste with our basement stores
- Choosing waste carriers that are Environment Agency approved
- Using products from sustainable sources
Our consultants are specialists in environmental matters and fully understand how to deliver cost-effective, sustainable office design and fit-out.